The most delicious, basic tomato sauce.
|Tomato Sauce THIS||
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1 28 oz (big) can whole Italian tomatoes (only Italian will do)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Course salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 habanero, diced
- Heat oil over medium. When hot (not before) add habanero, garlic, a little salt and pepper. Cook until garlic just starts to brown. Add tomatoes and basil, cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, using a wooden spoon to break up tomatoes. Pour over spaghetti proudly because you have just made the freshest, most incredible tomato sauce ever…thousands of restaurants WISH they were you!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe