|Lovely Hab Hot Sauce||
This is a basic, delicious habanero hot sauce that allows the true hab flavors to shine through.
- 12 habaneros (12? Did they say TWELVE). Yes, 12
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp salt
- Put everything EXCEPT habaneros in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 12 minutes (carrots will be soft).
- Cut off stem of habs, put in blender or food processor , add sauce mixture and puree.
- Strain (if desired) bottle (definitely do this) and enjoy (you will).
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe