Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Perfection on a plate.
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced (1 if you have a meeting in the morning)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound box penne
- 1-3 habaneros (depends on the level of perfection you’d like to achieve)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta al dente, reserve a cup of liquid before draining. Meanwhile, cook garlic, prosciutto, pepper flakes and habaneros in oil for a couple of minutes. Add a bit of reserved liquid to stop the garlic from cooking before it browns. Add all other ingredients including pasta. Add enough liquid to thin the sauce. Salt, pepper, perfection my friend.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe